This 19th-century building is located in one of the most recognisable central Porto neighbourhoods.
The building was completely rehabilitated in 2000 and has received regular maintenance since then; as a result, its current state of preservation is superb. It is notable for its spacious rooms, luminosity, carved ceilings, stone walls, stately staircase, arcades, and traditional design.
This one-of-a-kind and distinctive building, which was registered in 1840, has 6 floors (ground floor, 4 floors, and mezzanine), including a commercial space on the ground floor, offices on the first and second floors, and a triplex apartment on the third floor.
Due to its central location in Porto, it is in close proximity to a variety of commerce, services, and public transportation options.
|Plot Area:||132 m2 | 1 421 sq ft|
|Deployment Area:||132 m2 | 1 421 sq ft|
|Building Area:||770 m2 | 8 288 sq ft|