Section 1. Who we are?
LUXIMO´S is a trading brand publicised through Mediapredium Mediação Imobiliária, Lda, registered under the Fiscal Identity Number 509580874, based in Avenida do Brasil, n. 227, 4150-152 Porto.
We are registered in Portugal with licence number AMI 9063.
On May 25th, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force. The GDPR is a European regulation that aims to strengthen the protection of personal data of all individuals in the EU.
LUXIMOS holds and processes some information about its clients and other persons who may be interested in our services.
This privacy notice applies to all LUXIMOS operations and explains the type of information that we process and why we are processing it.
Section 2. How and when do we collect your personal data?
Most of the personal data we process about you comes directly from you (whether face to face, over the telephone, on a paper form, by email or online) for example:
- when you agree to market or sell your property through LUXIMOS or ask us to perform a valuation;
- when you express an interest to one of our staff or representatives in buying or selling real property;
- when you subscribe to our Newsletter;
- when you sign up on www.luximos.pt to receive news about real estate and upcoming events relating to particular areas of interest;
- when you fill out a form at LUXIMO´S or other portals where LUXIMOS advertises its properties.
Automatic collection when you visit our premises or our website
- Your image may be collected by LUXIMOS if you attend our premises. We use CCTV (closed-circuit television) for the protection of our staff and our visitors.
Section 3. Why do we process your personal data?
LUXIMOS process personal data to fulfil our commitments to you, including to provide good service and well-functioning. In specific terms:
- To provide you with requested services (e.g.: name, title, and contact details for listing/selling real property, property referral);
- To evidence our compliance with legal requirements, (e.g.: your date of birth, identification documents - including photo - and the results of identification verification checks);
- To keep you, our staff, and property on our premises secure (CCTV images);
- To provide you with details about our properties other events or types of property that interest you, and LUXIMOS wider services (e.g.: your name, email address or your marketing and communication preferences);
- To monitor the performance of our website and make your user experience better (e.g.: cookies).
Section 4. How to contact us
We value your opinion.
- If you have any comments or questions about our Privacy Notice, data use concerns that we have not addressed satisfactorily please let us know.
- You have the right to access your personal data by requesting an overview of the personal data we process about you. You also have the right to request that LUXIMOS corrects inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Further, you have a right to request deletion of personal data, and to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data according to this Privacy Notice.
Please use [email protected] to file all requests as mentioned in this section.
Alternatively, You may write to the following address.
LUXIMOS | Att: Responsável pela Política de Proteção de Dados
Avenida do Brasil, n.º 227 4150-152 Porto – Portugal