House located in a villa of a former Benedictine Convent in the North of Portugal. With magnificent church and monastery with its cloisters traditional and emblematic . Its origins date back to the twelfth century and completely restored in the early eighteenth century ( 1720 ), architectural traces that still remains today . Remodeled and restored today , having been maintained the characteristics of the era of reconstruction. Surrounded by extensive green spaces, offering peace and privacy . Sumptuous space with architectural roots . Spectacular panoramic view over the hills . The beaches of Afife are 2.1 km to allow the practice of water sports. Located 13 km from the Minho River is ideal for windsurfing . Ponte de Lima is 40 minutes away and Viana do Castelo is less than 20 minutes. The Railway Station is Afife distance of 2 Kms. It is located 50 minutes distance from the International Airport Francisco Sá Carneiro.