Vineyard magnificently located, in the North of Portugal, with superb views of the Douro river and over the vineyards, where the glimpse of the landscape fills us with an immediate feeling of fullness.
This property appears in documentary references, dated 1758, in a existing document in the Tower of Tombo, in Lisbon, in parish memories of the abbot of Vila Marim.
Of more than 10 ha of which 9.25 ha of vineyards, skirted by a border of olive trees, vineyard that produces high quality wine and provides one of the most important producers of Port wine.
The quality of the grapes is due not only to the sun exposure, on a hillside facing south, such as the planting of selected and autochthonous regional grape varieties: Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Touriga French, Touriga National and Malvaviafina.
The Quinta composed of a schist house with 2 floors, where we can enjoy a better overview of the Quinta, the caretakers house (for recovery), the basement of which are available 10 cement vats with a capacity of 50 barrels of wine, a building with 4 mills and a chapel dedicated to S. Lourenço.
This Quinta is located 1hr distance from Oporto International Airport.