Store in the historic district of Porto, declared a Unesco World Heritage site, located in a renovated building with original facades, with the charm of ancient times.
At 400 meters from Avenida dos Aliados, and at 1000 metres from the historical area of Porto.
Well served by public transport, including Metro stations, along with all the services nearby.
|Area:||183 m2 | 1 970 sq ft|
|Useful area:||141 m2 | 1 518 sq ft|