Dating back to 1889, this manor house is in an excellent state of conservation and has been fully restored for approximately 15 years.
Situated in the ancient village of Vairão, the fully walled property, within which there is a leafy souto with more than 30 chestnut trees, also has beautiful gardens and a small orchard.
With 6 bedrooms in the main house, there is also the possibility of adapting the two adjacent buildings to increase the number of available bedrooms. These adjacent buildings (old stables and garages), in one of which there is still a regional kitchen, are fully recovered and have only to be adapted inside to the intended purpose.
The house also has two living rooms on the main floor and two lounges on the ground floor, where there is also a regional kitchen.
It is located 30 minutes from the centre of Porto and 20 minutes from Porto Airport.
|Plot Area:||5 390 m2 | 58 017 sq ft|
|Deployment Area:||520 m2 | 5 597 sq ft|
|Building Area:||782 m2 | 8 417 sq ft|