Manor House, for sale, once inhabited by emblematic historical figures, which dates back to 1937.
This real estate property has a chapel from the nineteenth century and a bailey in excellent state of conservation.
The villa was completely restored in 1989. It includes a garden Pavillion that seats 200 people.
Magnificent garden with lakes, century-old palms and exotic plants.
Close to international schools, public services and the wonderful beaches of Matosinhos, in Porto.
10 minutes from Porto international airport (VRI) and 10 minutes from the golf course of Quinta do Fojo (A28/A1).
|Plot Area:||6 798 m2 | 73 173 sq ft|
|Deployment Area:||680 m2 | 7 319 sq ft|
|Building Area:||2 040 m2 | 21 958 sq ft|
|Energy efficiency:||Certification in progress|